> Download Brochure (A4 PDF)
Clinical Performance and User Friendly
M7810 Modular Patient Monitor is easy to use, reliable and flexible to match your patient’s needs. Whether at work in the Operating Room, Post-Anesthesia Care Unit, Intensive Care Area, NICU or other Medium to High Acuity area, this monitor includes the features and technology you need at a price that makes it an outstanding value. The large 17” Touchscreen is easy to use and view. The optional module rack allows for expansion into the most demanding clinical environments. The M7810 monitor features large storage capacity capable of retaining 1200 NIBP measurements and 150 hours of trends for review. Standard Display modes include Big Numbers and OxyCRG for neonates, NIBP Table, Trends, and much more! M7810 is fully User-Configurable with capability to name and store User-defined Screens.
- 17” high-resolution color TFT-LCD Display with Touchscreen showing up to 15 waveforms
- Intuitive Touchscreen User Interface – click on parameter or waveform to configure it
- Plug and Play modules – Main unit holds multi-function XM1-J module plus 3 single-wide modules in integrated rack PAM module rack holds 8 single-wide modules
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillator protection and defibrillator synchronization
- Supports up to 8 IBP channels
- HL-7 Network and Electronic Record support via XML les
- SD card slot for data storage and easy data transfer
- Bi-directional network communication, bed-to-bed view
- VGA/DVI output for remote Video display
- Nurse call function, Barcode scanner interface
- Rechargeable batteries – operates for 2 hours typical
- Suitable for Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal patients
- Night mode for ICU and NICU use
Advanced Features and Connectivity
- M7810 has the advanced capabilities needed to prepare you for any clinical scenario – options available include….
- High Acuity support with Module Rack available for expansion up to 8 IBPs, Gas Analysis, more…
- NellcorOximax™ SPO2 available
- CO2 monitoring is available from Respironics (LoFlo™ or Capnostat 5™) with Mainstream or Sidestream sampling, 50ml/min. flow rate
- Anesthesia Gas Analysis capability using PhaseIn technology – sidestream or mainstream sampling available. Fast O2 (paramagnetic) available also.