> Download Brochure (A4 PDF)
Clinical Performance and User Friendly
M7610 and M7310 are easy to use, reliable and flexible to match your patient’s needs. Whether at work in the Operating Room, Post-Anesthesia Care Unit, Intensive Care Area, or Intra-hospital Transport, these monitors include the features and technology you need at a price that makes them an outstanding value. The M7X10 monitors feature large storage capacity capable of retaining 1200 NIBP measurements and 120 hours of trends for review. Display modes include Big Numbers, OxyCRG for neonates, NIBP Table, Trends, more!
- 15” high-resolution color TFT-LCD Display with Touchscreen showing up to 13 waveforms
- Intuitive Touchscreen User Interface – click on parameter or waveform to configure it
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillator protection and defibrillator synchronization
- HL-7 Network and Electronic Record support via XML files
- SD card slot for data storage and easy data transfer
- Bi-directional network communication, bed-to-bed view
- VGA output for remote Video display
- Nurse call function, Barcode scanner interface
- Rechargeable battery – operates for 4 hours minimum
- Suitable for Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal patients
- M7610 has the advanced capabilities needed to prepare you for any clinical scenario – options available include….
- Nellcor Oximax SPO2 available
- CO2 monitoring is available from Respironics (LoFlo™ or Capnostat 5™) with Mainstream or Sidestream sampling, 50ml/min. flow rate
- Anesthesia Gas Analysis capability using PhaseIn technology – sidestream or mainstream sampling available. Fast O2 (paramagnetic) available also, as an option.